Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thanks be to God

Today, I woke up feeling like a married woman. Though not married to someone, rather to something. Being married, in this sense, being committed - not romantically, but professionally. I am now officially employed as an article writer in an SEO company in Makati.

As far as the brief orientation by the HR manager went yesterday, the company seemed good to be with. Salary increase conditions, regularization, workload, environment - everything seemed alright. So I willingly signed the contract; afterwhich, having a little chitchat with the HR manager.

I learned that an article writer is different from a web content writer, as well as from a blogger. You have to be a blogger first before an article writer. Nonetheless, being a web content writer (although slightly has the same work with an article writer) entails a more technical writing than article writing; thus, being the highest post among the three.

Wow, I never thought I would have writing as my first job after college. But anyway, it's a creatively good step before journalism and broadcast, I guess?

I would be starting on October 4 - if not on the 11th (if their new office would be fixed within the week, I would on the 4th).

Thank you, Lord :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ate Jam! Galing talaga ni Lord! Everythings working out for you. Great lovelife, and now a new awesome job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete