Monday, December 27, 2010

Just a Simple Update

Now, what I want to do is sit back, relax, breathe, and listen to The Script. 

I had a simple Christmas celebration with the family. This was the first Christmas when I had given  gifts to my parents, goddaughters and godsons, lolas, tita, and brother - with my own money-spent. It really felt good to share blessings to people, most especially to your loved ones. I only had a measly bonus and salary, albeit thank God I was able to budget them well. The biggest bonus was this: my parents and brother really liked my gifts. Thank you Lord for the blessings!

Today, we heard Holy Mass, and we had lunch in Dampa. After that, we watched MMFF in Greenbelt. All cinemas were jam-packed. Avoiding the late-night full shows, we ended up with Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote. As a whole, I didn't like the film. Anyway, it was a fun day with my cousins. And Nin joined us, so it was a real bonding. Great Sunday!

As of this moment, I am pondering of the year that was, and the year that is about to come. Many things came and happened - unexpectedly. Though I know all consequences were products of my choices. For all the successes, failures, must-haves, could-haves, probabilities, and possibilities - I was the one accountable.

For all the blessings, gifts, friends, and families - God, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment